Tuesday, April 27, 2010

You Are the Righteous, You Are the Holy

music: traditional Gaelic melody BUNESSAN 5.5.5.4.D. (Morning Has Broken)
words: Gary Hicks © 2010


1. You are the Righteous, You are the Holy
Brilliant in splendour, brighter than all
Angels surround You, Bow down before You
Sing in their wonder, heavy with awe.

2. Judge of the nations, perfect in wisdom
Strong in compassion, plenteous in grace
High from Your heaven, low to my dwelling
Came a Redeemer, died in my place.

3. Fierce is this ocean crushing my vessel
You are my hope, LORD, deep in these waves
You are my harbour, You are my Saviour
Strong to deliver, mighty to save.

4. Alleluia, LORD we acclaim You
Proudly we name you Master and Friend
Shout of Your goodness, sing of your mercy
Alleluia! – world without end!

No comments:

Post a Comment