Thursday, April 15, 2010

Behold I Come

Behold I come In majesty and power
No one knows the day, No one knows the hour
To gather all the children Called by my name
To gather all the little ones, The ones for whom I came

For those who persevered, Who learned to know the cost
Those who would not yield, Who counted all but loss
Rise up and rejoice, Your day is now at hand
Words of hope and joy Echo in the land


Those who paid the price, Those who gave their all
Through fire and through trial
Who answered heaven's call
Your triumph now is here, Know it was not in vain
No more sorrow, no more tears, No more misery or pain


CHORUS: Behold I come! Let your spirit rise
It’s time to take your wing To mansions in the sky
Lift your eyes t’ward heaven, Hear the angels sing
Singing glory to the Lamb And praises to the King

1 comment:

  1. BEHOLD I COME was written by Donald Hicks on April 15, 2010. Do you have a tune to match it?

    ReplyDelete